• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 07:44:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,338
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 700
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 545
Total: 546

tank kit

Started by BillT, April 01, 2014, 12:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

I received an email from Bulk Reef Supply for that tank.  It gets great reviews from their customers. Interesting concept. I'd like to see what the ones look like that are combined to make larger tanks.

EDIT:  Just read the reviews posted on April Fools Day.  Somewhat entertaining.  ::)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

I think I'd rather have this 20 gallon for $1,699.99    :o :o :o

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/elos-mini-marine-system-20-gallon-with-sump-and-ps200.html

Do people REALLY pay $1,699.99  for a 20 gallon tank!!!!!

Dennis

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

different.....for sure...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

I sure hope not.

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on April 01, 2014, 04:39:39 PM

I sure hope not.

It's a full set up..tank/sump/filters/pumps/lights/cabinet/ salt ready....still a bit high...but it's the whole enchilada....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I think it says you have to add a light and maybe a pump.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on April 01, 2014, 05:44:11 PM
....still a bit high...but it's the whole enchilada....

For that price I'd want Jacques Cousteau to do set-up and delivery along with an explanation of all the fish and do-dads.   ;D  ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 01, 2014, 06:09:55 PM

For that price I'd want Jacques Cousteau to do set-up and delivery along with an explanation of all the fish and do-dads.   ;D  ;D

Dennis

I think that's in the fine print... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on April 01, 2014, 06:10:42 PM
Quote from: BallAquatics on April 01, 2014, 06:09:55 PM

Dennis

I think that's in the fine print... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL  LOL  and that's why I love this place!

Dennis

b125killer

The rimless tank is cool. I'm sure someone has payed that much for the 20g tank. If not they wouldn't be selling it.
To bad I couldn't get that much for the 20s I have.
Scott

BallAquatics

Must just be my modest upbringing, but.....  I could set-up a nice fish room for $1699.99

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 02, 2014, 09:09:00 AM
Must just be my modest upbringing, but.....  I could set-up a nice fish room for $1699.99

Dennis

LOL...decently stocked too.... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

I might just have to order one of the 70 G rimless tank kits though, if the shipping charge isn't too bad.  That's a great price for a 70 gallon tank!  Signed up to be notified when they are back in stock.....

Dennis