• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:45:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 749
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 752
Total: 752

I guess it's Tuesday?

Started by Mugwump, July 30, 2019, 04:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....had a good friend drop off some young adult angels last night...she's shutting down a few tanks....we'll get her stock from us when/if she starts back up again with angels..she's been working her tail off this summer and just doesn't have the time to devote to the good maintenance she has always provided.....she's good people  |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I have a couple of errands to run this morning and afterward I may pick up a 29G from Petco so I can pair it on a rack with another 29G that I have laying on the floor empty.

I really wanted to get a few 75s from Petco but there is somebody in town that has been scooping them all up.

I checked 5 Pecto stores and they have nothing. They tell me that while the $1.00 per gallon sale (50% off for 40 breeders thru 75G) ends on August 24th they have been getting a limited number of 75s if they get any at all. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..hey hey....got the grass mowed  :) |^| :)......looks good too  :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...looks like rain and wind...but I think it's going around us...

...went and got pics of 2 of our rental units to post them for rent from now til December...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

,,daylight tomorrow will be 2min 4secs less..... huh
Jon