• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:35:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 798
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 788
Total: 789

A lazy Sunday....

Started by Mugwump, September 30, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's good...weather sucks......makes for a day for chill'n out..... :)

...what do you folks have going on for today ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Not a lazy day for me.  I culled a few of my HB/Blue Silver pearl fry, early.  Doing laundry while I squeeze my multitude of sponges right now.  Later I need to cull a bunch of Mystery snails in my 125.  There are multitudes of them. Do a final clean up of the tank, cut off a clone my Amazon sword produced, add my Annubius on drift wood, and finally add the fish.  At some point I need to sweep and mop the floor, but it can wait until tomorrow since I don't have grooming customers coming until Tuesday.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Well so far this morn'n....... huh....Well so far this morn'n....wait..I'll think of something...... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....still miserable outside...blah....

...Jan was putz'b in the fish room.....I just watched.... huh....ok, I moved helped move a couple tanks....and started dinner... :)
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

It took me until 8 o'clock but I got it all done, plus bathed my 3 dirty dogs.
Always move forward. Never look back.