• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:28:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 761
Total: 763

Sunday stuff

Started by Mugwump, March 11, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..nice day so far....even got a mini-nap  :)

....nothing planned...I was a week premature on heading out for the b-day party....LOL....'Chuckie Cheese' can wait.... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...another cloudy day starting out here...

...we;re rearranging our flight plans to Va today...re-thought where we were flying into (Norfolk) and decided Richmond is better cause we'll be staying with cousin some and sister some....won't be over in brother's area but for one day, maybe 2 at most...

...gottta spend some time today getting reports to the board.... and letting the SAKE people know I can't be here to help with that...I already let AAPE know...we were meeting here at my place this coming Saturday...bummer :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

House is clean enough.  The kitchen is very clean.  The next to the last load of laundry is on.  When I could put it off no longer I did the part of my project that involved plumbing only.  I want it to get it out of the way because I have a hard time thinking in front of other people.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..number 2's family dropped by a bit ago....so we fed 'em meatloaf, etc....just sent them home well stuffed....LOL..

..now we're actually having time to kick back..... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Chef Andy called to confirm that we're on for tomorrow.  I gave him a chance to put it off but he said, that he promised me we'd get it done.  He'll be here at 9.  I was siphoning tanks when he called.  It was time to roll up the hose and refill the tanks when we hung up.  Thank God there were no leaks in the part I did today.  Now that the bottom container is empty I could get more done before morning, but all this hard thinking and worry has me plum wore out.  I'm going to get into a nice hot tub.  After that I'll put on  my clean jammies and get in between my clean clean sheets with a new book.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 11, 2018, 06:48:40 PM
Chef Andy called to confirm that we're on for tomorrow.  I gave him a chance to put it off but he said, that he promised me we'd get it done.  He'll be here at 9.  I was siphoning tanks when he called.  It was time to roll up the hose and refill the tanks when we hung up.  Thank God there were no leaks in the part I did today.  Now that the bottom container is empty I could get more done before morning, but all this hard thinking and worry has me plum wore out.  I'm going to get into a nice hot tub.  After that I'll put on  my clean jammies and get in between my clean clean sheets with a new book.

....nothing like turning in with a good book..... |^|......we'll be heading into read in a bit too... |^|
Jon