• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 05:08:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 806
Total: 806

Why oh why...

Started by LizStreithorst, June 17, 2017, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

...is everyone smart enough to do stuff on their smart phone but me?  I think it's may be because I don't have kids.  It sure is frustrating.  It's enough to drive me to  w!w
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

I can't work my smart phone either. Its ant-intuitive the way it works.
Dan

LizStreithorst

I'm trying add the email address that I use on the PC.  I thought I had it licked, but when I added it, it said that my email addresses was linked to a Yahoo account that I set up back in the dark ages, so I'm getting worthless Yahoo mail. 

All I want to do is send back this stupid pump, but the code that UPS will scan to print the label (I'm also too stupid to work my printer) was sent to my real email address on my PC.  I can't very well drag my PC to the UPS store so they can read the code.  Perhaps it will work if I forward the code to my printer lady in Ellisville and she prints it out for me UPS will be able to make that work.  I don't have to pay return shipping if I use the code.

Let me tell you...ignorance is not Bliss.  No way, no how >:(

LizStreithorst

Perhaps if I go, hat in hand, to the nice people at the phone place where they complimented Charlotte and my political bumper stickers they might be able to make the phone get the email to the address I use.  It's worth a try.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 17, 2017, 09:07:57 PM
Perhaps if I go, hat in hand, to the nice people at the phone place where they complimented Charlotte and my political bumper stickers they might be able to make the phone get the email to the address I use.  It's worth a try.

I've found most phone offices more than willing to help.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

After last update I have Islamic calendar under ours took 11/2 months to figure out how to get it off. So I would say we all have trouble
RIGHT TURN CLYDE