• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 07:21:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 748
Total: 748

Gonesh #6...

Started by Mugwump, February 08, 2013, 07:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Gonesh #6...'Pefumes of Ancient Times'..incense.....great stuff....anyone else still burn incense?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

I used to burn that exact incense many years ago. Haven't seen it (or smelled it for a long time).

A few years ago I bought about 10 pounds of incense (various flavors) from a neighbor who had a bunch laying around because she used to sell it. I gave most of it to my son who is now in college.

Mugwump

It's just an occasional thing with me.....mellow....relaxing....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

Where might one find this particular incense? I like frankincense aromas...wondering what this one is like you spoke of?

Mugwump

Quote from: shatanka on February 09, 2013, 08:17:57 AM
Where might one find this particular incense? I like frankincense aromas...wondering what this one is like you spoke of?

http://www.amazon.com/Perfumes-Ancient-Times-Gonesh-Incense/dp/B000FQ5OPK
Jon

BillT

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on February 09, 2013, 11:42:29 AM
Sticks or little cones?

Both....sticks lately tho....but I still like to fire up the little 'temple' too
Jon

b125killer

We use to burn incense along time ago. My sister started to sell Scentsy so we use them now. They got one that smells like leather that I like.
Scott

BallAquatics

Mugwump

LOL.....that's it, Dennis..... ;D
Jon

JR

I used to burn them so dad did not no I was smoking.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on February 10, 2013, 07:56:15 PM
I used to burn them so dad did not no I was smoking.

"smoking"......LOL....ah, the sixties, and thereon,,,,, ;D
Jon