• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 12:49:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 570
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 570
Total: 570

Liz, etal....

Started by Mugwump, July 14, 2016, 04:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Alexander Piwowarski

Hello my discus friends. Six weeks ago - after a long rebuilt - I began to breed again. The first 16000 Liter are running and about 3000 discus from the strains cobalt, brown, leopard, snakeskin red spotted, blue diamond, red melon and some crossings between red melon and leopard are swimming now. Another facility with 16000 liter will run in about 4-6 weeks and I hope, that my red turquoise strain will begin to breed in 4 weeks. The small discus grow really fast - 47 mm in 42 days - so that the first small discus will be availbable at the end of August (when all aquariums are full with discus). Hope you enjoy the video. Yours Alex.

https://www.facebook.com/alexander.piwowarski.1/videos/669201016567113/
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'd heard that he had started back up.  Poor guy got wiped out by a water issue at first.  Then he lost his lease on lost last facility.  A Discus buddy of mine New York has some of the pre-didaster stock.  Those were the best ones.  Powow has the most beautiful Turks I have ever seen.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 14, 2016, 05:33:38 PM
I'd heard that he had started back up.  Poor guy got wiped out by a water issue at first.  Then he lost his lease on lost last facility.  A Discus buddy of mine New York has some of the pre-didaster stock.  Those were the best ones.  Powow has the most beautiful Turks I have ever seen.

..it's a good time to 'friend' him on fb so you can keep up with his current doings..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson