• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 05:56:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 624
Total: 624

Guess What?

Started by LizStreithorst, February 21, 2016, 07:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Barb, you can only guess after everyone else has guessed because you already know :D
Always move forward. Never look back.

BillT

I'm thinking,
You just had triplets!
Congratulations!

LizStreithorst

Thanks for the congratulations.  WRONG 

Here's a hint.  This thread is in the Discus section.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

You won the Auction. Congrats.  mim mim mim 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 21, 2016, 07:54:53 PM

Dang Willie, I thought nobody would guess and Barb would end up having to tell y'all.  I should not have done it, but my yearning overcame me.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Are they not the most magnificent specimens you have ever seen?

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 21, 2016, 08:00:25 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 21, 2016, 07:54:53 PM

Dang Willie, I thought nobody would guess and Barb would end up having to tell y'all.  I should not have done it, but my yearning overcame me.

I can't believe I guessed right. They are beautiful. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

How will I be able so sleep tonight.  All my little upper body parts hurt from my workout with the Beast today.  I thought I'd just fall in bed and crash.  Instead I feel like getting an early start on tomorrow's cleaning ::)

Second Hand Pat

You will not be disappointed Liz. I have seen these guys in person. Pics didn't do them justice.
Pat
Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Mugwump

Ok...did they arrive yet?....huh? huh? Huh?.... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

No.  Even though I will keep them in the kitchen with their own water storage container and all their all hoses and equipment for a few weeks, I asked him if he could hold them for me until I'm done with the prazi treatment.  I'll contact him early next week to ship.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron