• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 01:51:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 590
Total: 590

Shake the Dad' out day....

Started by Mugwump, May 11, 2015, 06:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....time to get those fry out and eating better......the caves need to be pulled.......Stud Muffin, and the L144 pop, need to get back home again....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I've got dads in caves but I will leave them alone.  There are always a few fry that evade the Angels and survive. They are the lucky ones and I suspect the smarter ones.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 11, 2015, 09:03:33 AM
I've got dads in caves but I will leave them alone.  There are always a few fry that evade the Angels and survive. They are the lucky ones and I suspect the smarter ones.

Mine are in 5 gal's.....I had yanked the caves.... ;D.....after a few weeks, I'll dump in a 55 angel fry grow out tank...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 11, 2015, 09:28:16 AM

Mine are in 5 gal's.....I had yanked the caves.... ;D.....after a few weeks, I'll dump in a 55 angel fry grow out tank...

I have a bunch of little ones in a 16G bowfront that I am going to dump in a 55 and a couple of 40Bs that I am going to use for grow out.  I might start pulling caves again after that.

I have a group of L144s in a 20 that are reluctant to breed right now but those I will definitely pull those when they do. ;D
Willie

BallAquatics

I'm hoping for another batch of L183's before too long.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 11, 2015, 10:13:07 AM

I have a bunch of little ones in a 16G bowfront that I am going to dump in a 55 and a couple of 40Bs that I am going to use for grow out.  I might start pulling caves again after that.

I have a group of L144s in a 20 that are reluctant to breed right now but those I will definitely pull those when they do. ;D

Does the 20 have any plants around?.....I had a pair that as soon as I draped a plant over it.....BOOMBA !.....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 11, 2015, 10:34:33 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on May 11, 2015, 10:13:07 AM

Does the 20 have any plants around?.....I had a pair that as soon as I draped a plant over it.....BOOMBA !.....

No.  I've got to try that. Thanks.
Willie