• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 07:13:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 594
Total: 594

Shake caves day..

Started by Mugwump, March 30, 2015, 04:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....most the fry have been out, now it's time to clear the caves and get the dad's back home again... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...well everyone's back home now....(5) tanks with BN fry now....LOL.....and the LF trio is lurking at the cave entrance............wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...LOL.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Mugs...your house is a fish factory!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

The BN LF trio male is on eggs in da cave.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 31, 2015, 11:13:37 AM
Mugs...your house is a fish factory!
Or, better yet... Your house is like Conagra....a fry factory....! :o :o :o :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Five tanks with BN fry. Wow! I thought I was doing good as I have about two tanks with just BN's and all of my other tanks have BNs in them. My young BN's are all your grandfish Jon. I have an L144 in a cave now. I just hope he didn't lure a brown female in there with him. Imagine that not too long ago I couldn't get any of them to breed now I can't get them to stop.  ??? ;D 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 02, 2015, 10:54:28 AM
Five tanks with BN fry. Wow! I thought I was doing good as I have about two tanks with just BN's and all of my other tanks have BNs in them. My young BN's are all your grandfish Jon. I have an L144 in a cave now. I just hope he didn't lure a brown female in there with him. Imagine that not too long ago I couldn't get any of them to breed now I can't get them to stop.  ??? ;D 8)
Whiner..! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

LOL...there is no 'off switch' with da Cougar's line....she was as prolific a breeder gal as I've ever seen.....and her children, and children's children, are scattered across the US now....she lives on..and on..and on....bless her....even the albinos from her grow big.....
Jon