• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 02:33:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 576
Total: 576

Thanks Josh

Started by LizStreithorst, November 13, 2014, 11:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

By blue eyed beauties arrived toasty warm, happy and active.  I have one of each trio in my two most algae getting tanks.  I'll try to get pics if I catch them grouped on the forksful of spinach.  Right now they're all spread out enjoying their freedom from 3 days in bags.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 13, 2014, 11:37:28 AM
By blue eyed beauties arrived toasty warm, happy and active.  I have one of each trio in my two most algae getting tanks.  I'll try to get pics if I catch them grouped on the forksful of spinach.  Right now they're all spread out enjoying their freedom from 3 days in bags.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They refuse so far to gather on the spinach.  Some are chewing on wood, some are sucking on sponges, some are cleaning the glass.  My tanks aren't gross, but I can tell were they've cleaned the glass.  They make it squeaky clean.  I want to breed a pair but they need to mature more and have a bit of good fun in the mean time.  I'll be adding caves soon so that they will have them when they get ready.  When they get in the mood I will make tank space.  I've gotten good at making tank space.

Mugwump

Why make tank space??.....they'll do it the middle of the road  ;D....all you need is a fiver to put Dad/cave after they spawn....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I don't have a 5 but I can set up a 10.  After that they grow and you need tank space.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 13, 2014, 03:09:55 PM
I don't have a 5 but I can set up a 10.  After that they grow and you need tank space.

Spread em around....they're super in fry tanks  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

JC

Glad they made it ok and you're hPpy with them. I know I'll regret selling them later haha

LizStreithorst

If you regret it later get with me and we'll trade back.