• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 01:07:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 760
Total: 760

Friday morn.

Started by Mugwump, August 24, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's good.....very good..

..rain system moving in now....it'll be a cool, dank, gloomy, rainy day for us......I see some chill'n  huh

...got this summer cold, or something....blah.....

...more coffee.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....get yourself a cup  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just checking in. It's been a very busy start to my morning and I have company coming in from out of town. The coffee was great but the weather will be even better with clear skies and temps in the mid 70s. Include low humidity and it might be our best weather day of the year.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Coffee's great, as usual.

Big day today. We're getting the hog for the pig roast at our sportsman club. We'll put him on ice and inject him with apple juice this afternoon. We'll also set up the roaster. Tomorrow, early at 04:30, we fire up the roaster and start to spin him. No shooting tomorrow. People bring their dirt bikes and 4 wheelers so we can go nuts on the 40 acres of trails. Just a real nice family day. Then we eat. Yum.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on August 24, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
Coffee's great, as usual.

Big day today. We're getting the hog for the pig roast at our sportsman club. We'll put him on ice and inject him with apple juice this afternoon. We'll also set up the roaster. Tomorrow, early at 04:30, we fire up the roaster and start to spin him. No shooting tomorrow. People bring their dirt bikes and 4 wheelers so we can go nuts on the 40 acres of trails. Just a real nice family day. Then we eat. Yum.

...nothing like a good pig roast  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...good morning fellas...

...gonna only get to 96 or so today...maybe, just maybe we'll get some rain...we had the monsoons go all around us the last 2 days...some of the areas near here flooded big time...sad part is that there are always some dummies that try to drive across a torrentially flooding street and stall out in the middle of it...! huh

...guess I'll go get my cereal and vitamins now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Hi Ron.....unfortunately we get those idiots too....just no common sense at all... 2c2

...still gloomy and wet here....a nice easy soaker...we've needed it, the ground was cracking a bit...

..might have one errand over to get dog food....we'll see....we're not out yet....
Jon

Ron Sower

...I have 3 last pieces of trim to get up in the bath today...I did get it all caulked and sealed...I like to have it so that once it's painted you can't see a seam at all so I'll take hours going over every little thing...several times!...Dean is the finish carpenter who id the cuts for the main living area...he's good at figuring the angles to cut for the crown molding...When he came over to look at it after I finished sealing and caulking in there, he couldn't believe how good it looked!.. I just smugly told him that I like to make my carpenter's work look good!...

...anyway, once that's done Lucy or I will start the priming paint...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron