• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 10:25:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 521
Total: 521

Saturday, good morn'n..

Started by Mugwump, July 08, 2017, 06:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee's very good on a cooler 58deg morn'n......supposed to be upper 70's today.... huh.....the rains start back up on Monday and looks like they last all week..?

..a bit of putz'n and chill'n for us....might just ride around and check a few garage sales early on....?....should even be s good day to take M's Sassy for a nice walk... |^|

..more coffee now....it really tastes good...MMMmmmm

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee here this morning. Slept right through the night so feeling quite refreshed after yesterday's sluggish start and ending.

It is going to be quite muggy today before the humidity begins to drop this evening. Temps will be in the 80s most of the day.

Putzing most of the morning but I will also take a drive down to the Delaware bay to see what kind of fish they are catching.

I'll take Kobe with me just won't let him jump in the water because he will mess up my car as usual. He hates baths but when he sees a body of water he is always the first one in.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 08, 2017, 06:29:07 AM
Great coffee here this morning. Slept right through the night so feeling quite refreshed after yesterday's sluggish start and ending.

It is going to be quite muggy today before the humidity begins to drop this evening. Temps will be in the 80s most of the day.

Putzing most of the morning but I will also take a drive down to the Delaware bay to see what kind of fish they are catching.

I'll take Kobe with me just won't let him jump in the water because he will mess up my car as usual. He hates baths but when he sees a body of water he is always the first one in.

....that will be a great day for you two.....wish we were closer to the ocean...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 and a big bowl of Wheaties.......................life is good |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Gorgeous day 70's with breezes and lower humidity.... |^|..... 8)
Jon

Barb

And we are over 100 everyday, with humidity 50-90%.  Come on Fall I say.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on July 08, 2017, 04:24:26 PM
And we are over 100 everyday, with humidity 50-90%.  Come on Fall I say.
Barb

...Fall is the best time of year.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

We're over 100 daily too, but humidity hasn't gotten over 19 yet....winds are getting up daily now though...monsoons will be coming they keep saying on news...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It's not morning any more.  It's almost not Saturday any more!  I got my New Yorker in the mail the other day.  I need to cut it out and frame it.  See that fancy gal sitting next to that charming mongrel giving one another the eye.  It's just like Cha Cha and Bruno.  He's saying, "Hey fancy lady,  we could have some fun..."
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 08, 2017, 11:44:20 PM
It's not morning any more.  It's almost not Saturday any more!  I got my New Yorker in the mail the other day.  I need to cut it out and frame it.  See that fancy gal sitting next to that charming mongrel giving one another the eye.  It's just like Cha Cha and Bruno.  He's saying, "Hey fancy lady,  we could have some fun..."
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine

...this is inside...

Surprise Outcomes to the Mueller Probe
Jeff Sessions was in such frequent contact with Sergey Kislyak that they would often both fall asleep while FaceTiming.

By Yoni Brenner
Jon