• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 10:52:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 800
Total: 800

Thursday...

Started by Mugwump, November 01, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....so what is everyone up to today?.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Did my two dogs and moved my HB fry to a 10 gallon.  Nothing Exciting.  I may drive to town later and pick up Charlotte.  There's a bunch of sticks and limbs that need picking up and tossing on the burn pile.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 01, 2018, 12:49:21 PM
Did my two dogs and moved my HB fry to a 10 gallon.  Nothing Exciting.  I may drive to town later and pick up Charlotte.  There's a bunch of sticks and limbs that need picking up and tossing on the burn pile.

...is Charlotte back in tip top shape now?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...going to start planning the agendae for the SAS club meeting this Sunday and the board meeting right after it...then get over to the rental that will have a tenant next week and make sure all is in order...that may be it for the day...I don't know...

...I did finish reading the end of my novel this morning...been reading a bunch of Brad Thor's novels with Scot Harvath as the main character...funny how that man just seems to survive so many beatings, GSWs, and other trauma... :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 01, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
...going to start planning the agendae for the SAS club meeting this Sunday and the board meeting right after it...then get over to the rental that will have a tenant next week and make sure all is in order...that may be it for the day...I don't know...

...I did finish reading the end of my novel this morning...been reading a bunch of Brad Thor's novels with Scot Harvath as the main character...funny how that man just seems to survive so many beatings, GSWs, and other trauma... :D :D :D

No, her dash is still out and her AC is not wired in (that's the part that takes the most time)  But I don't care.  Chip has never charged me one cent for all he has done.  I can leave her there for as long as I want and pick her up when I need her.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon