• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 07:26:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 784
Total: 784

Albino blue eyed BN's are crazy...

Started by Mugwump, February 08, 2014, 03:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I moved em all to a 20H with a bunch of algae growth...they went nuts ;D....wish I'd caught the earlier 'fire drill' with the camera..broke me up.... ;D  (loading)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It looks like they're eating in a petri dish.  Please 'splain.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

They were in a gallon bucket, when I was moving them.....(loading)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

ilroost

Very nice, wish i had a tank to keep some of those. But i'm afraid the cichlids wouldn't let that happen

PaulineMi

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 08, 2014, 03:56:53 PM
It looks like they're eating in a petri dish.  Please 'splain.

Lol.  I wondered at first also.   ::)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

I'm amazed, they're all a good inch+ long already..... ;D
Jon

b125killer

There looking god Jon. Are you going to grow some out to cross with the long fins?
Scott

wsantia1

Great looking BNs Jon.  You seem to have the magic touch with BNs.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 08, 2014, 07:14:13 PM
There looking god Jon. Are you going to grow some out to cross with the long fins?

That's the plan..... ;D

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 08, 2014, 07:18:38 PM
Great looking BNs Jon.  You seem to have the magic touch with BNs.

LOL.....I like them, they like me(us)....Jan's my 'super fast BN snagger'.....LOL..altho, I was able to catch all these guys...ta da !!!!  ;D....between us, we're getting pretty decent at raising the little darl'n's.......it's preparing the 'honeymoon suite' for the pairs that can be tricky. The blue eyed parents spawned twice in each of two different tanks, before I moved them over to their present 55 gal (shared w/angels)...now they're actually establishing a bit of spawning rhythm....
Jon