• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:36:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 748
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 744
Total: 744

Scott and the swap...

Started by Mugwump, September 13, 2015, 06:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Scott, and sister Joanie, came by our table and hung for a bit.....I think they went through swap withdrawal over the summer too..... |^|

Scott scored some beauties....perhaps when they've settled in he'll pop up a few pics....??.................please  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I was going through withdrawal.  It just felt so long since the last swap. I also got in some hot water with the wife. Wasn't too happy with the money I spent today. She felt a little better after she seen the discus. I stared at them for a long time before I pick them out. I think i did good.
Scott

Rjb3

It always costs me an extra hundred when Gale comes with me. What ya gonna do?

b125killer

You and Gale are awesome. It was nice getting to talk with you two. and you picked up them nice rams ;D
Scott

Rjb3

We did okay. Angels from Jon, the Bolivian rams from Bruce, and Synodontis petricola from Chris. Not a bad day at all. Ooops. Almost forgot about our African Clawed Frog from Ged.

ghonk

Didn't come home with any  angels,which was very disappointing.Other then Jon's there wasn't many good ones to choose from,with many of them looking pathetic.
One guy had a bunch of juvie blue silver pearlscales,every one of them was a cull.So i asked him if those were feeder angels,ok not really but i felt like it.

Only fish i got were some Blood red albino and Lyretail swords,going to cross them to some of my Sailfins.
Hoping for some nice Sailfin Lyretails and Albino Sailfins,will be a few months before i know how thats going to progress.

Stopped by Capt Bob's for some flake and a Micro worm culture,and got some frozen bloodworms and shrimp.So not a total lose.

GraphicGr8s

Wish we had as many swaps here as you guys do.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

I wish we had just one swap down here.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Not many swaps here either and they have quite a few clubs. They all seem to do mini auctions at their meetings. ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 14, 2015, 11:39:48 AM
I wish we had just one swap down here.

We have plenty up here. Road trip some day . . . . . .

GraphicGr8s

Tonight is our monthly AS meting so there will be an auction. And I guess I will have to set up a tank or 5.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

I've promised a friend on another forum that I will be at OCA in 2016.  Any of y'all go to that one?

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 14, 2015, 03:00:19 PM
I've promised a friend on another forum that I will be at OCA in 2016.  Any of y'all go to that one?

OCA ??....Ohio ??.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 14, 2015, 03:08:11 PM
Yessir.

I think Dennis belongs to that group???....or is very familiar with it....
Jon