• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 11:26:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 512
Total: 512

I thought that I was well loved

Started by LizStreithorst, April 06, 2014, 02:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

At least I thought I was loved when 7 of my 9 dogs were surrounding me.  Then I heard the thunder ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Mugwump

LOL....same here.....LOL...but we only have four....well nine if you count the birds too, but they're caged and can't bug us much.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That is too funny, My little dog will try and hide under me when it storms.
Scott

Ron Sower

Too funny, Liz! Hope you're not too disappointed!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BillT

Maybe you should get a thunder machine.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: BillT on April 07, 2014, 11:28:49 AM
Maybe you should get a thunder machine.

Naw,  I don't need one of those.  They all love me, each in it's own way just as I love them for what I see in each of them. 

I can't say that I value them equally.  I will always have a best dog.  I have a new best dog now.  I'd told him long beforehand that he was next in line.  After I had to put my number one dog to sleep I told Saint Puppy that he was number one.  I've seen what's in him.  He has what it takes.  I still wish I could have my old best dog back, but I did the hardest kindest thing.  I insisted on holding off her vein.  I always do that as a last gesture of respect.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Liz that's kind of you.  I hold my dogs in my arms while they are passing. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)