• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 04:08:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 338
Total: 338

Went to see....

Started by Ron Sower, August 03, 2015, 08:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...the new Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation last night. It was full of action and seemed to have more humor it it than most of the past ones. Over 2 hours of craziness with all the stunts Cruise did. There was a scene with him wrecking a motorcycle n a paved highway at very high speed....no helmet, no leathers, no boots, no gloves.... and he wrecks and rolls probably 50 feet or more, head over heals.....NOT A SCRATCH ON HIM! Clothes aren't even torn. Give me a break!

I think my next movie is gonna be ''Minions". It's an animated one and I can expect non-real stuff!!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

LOL.....poor Tom.... ;D    I won't pay those prices at the movie theaters now days......and you can get a decent meal for the cost of grabbing something from the concession stand... :o :o :o :o :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Tom is not poor! According to the internet has an estimated net worth of $450 million. And of course the internet is the gospel!!

You're right about the rest of your post. Most of the time we go to a theater here that plays second runs for $2 admission. Once in a while we splurge. This was a splurge. Then off to Applebee's for dinner.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron