• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 06:28:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 340
Total: 340

Neato set up...

Started by Mugwump, July 28, 2015, 06:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Just blows up on me.....  FaceBook sux  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

...just tried it.....works fine???
Jon

wsantia1

Did not work for me either. It worked earlier... ??? ::) Hopefully we get it back.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

greydragon

it didnt work for me either

BallAquatics

Wash, rense and repeat  FaceBook sux  LOL

Still broke.....

Dennis

LizStreithorst

It worked for me this morning but not down.  Regardless of this, Facebook really does suck.  I don't see the point.  Nobody else can do without it :o
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 28, 2015, 02:34:39 PM
.....Nobody else can do without it :o

Not so fast Liz.....  LOL  I do without it on a regular basis.  Hell, I do without it even when I try not to  LOL

Dennis

I might change my avatar to this LOL

LizStreithorst

Gosh, that should be mine.

BallAquatics

Here's a 90x90 just right for an avatar.....

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Please be a darlin, and do it for me...Pretty please with sugar on it?

I still miss the one you made for Jon with the suspenders and the ear horn and the fish eye specs,

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 28, 2015, 03:34:27 PM
I still miss the one you made for Jon with the suspenders and the ear horn and the fish eye specs,

I do too.

You're all set with the NO Facebook avatar.  LOL

I think everyone should have that for an avatar.....  do you think they would get upset if I changed them ALL   :o :o :o

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I think it might be best if you were to wait until they ask ;)  But thank you very much.  You're a darlin'.