• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 26, 2024, 04:41:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 118
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 48
Total: 48

Chilly Thursday coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 29, 2015, 06:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Aaaaahhh....what a good cup of coffee.... ;D  very windy and cold outside, low 30's....and still drizzly as the rain passes east....

lots of purz'n today...on what??...who knows... 8)

pot #2 started....now to wake up..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...still got that snowblower Willie....???   HOA, or not, you may need it as a backup... w!w...plus, ya know ya miss blow'n snow, huh?
Jon

wsantia1

Clear skies here today with temps going up to 75 degrees. It's already 60 degrees outside and that rain storm is well out to sea today. ;D ;D ;D

Some water changes on tap today. I am going to have to diatom a couple of tanks because of brown algae. They are basically new tanks that though cycled, continue to cause me problems. huh

Because I have Angel pairs in them I don't want to drop BNs in them. Otherwise this would be a non issue.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 29, 2015, 07:18:04 AM
...still got that snowblower Willie....???   HOA, or not, you may need it as a backup... w!w...plus, ya know ya miss blow'n snow, huh?

What does the European model say? That is the one that is most right. More than usual snow here would be about 6 inches. Nothing like the midwest. w!w
Willie

PaulineMi

Below normal snowfall in Florida....?  ;D ;D ;D 8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on October 29, 2015, 08:33:21 AM
Below normal snowfall in Florida....?  ;D ;D ;D 8)

LOL...I saw that too....same in Liz's area.... huh
Jon

Barb

We get an inch or two every few years.  LOL  Maybe we will get 3 this winter!
Barb

Mugwump

It's going on 12 o'clock....our dew point is 38degs......very windy and dank.....not a pretty day for sure.....blah
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 29, 2015, 11:41:38 AM
It's going on 12 o'clock....our dew point is 38degs......very windy and dank.....not a pretty day for sure.....blah

72 here but wind is starting to pick up. I am sure it will be cooler tomorrow.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 29, 2015, 01:50:04 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 29, 2015, 11:41:38 AM

72 here but wind is starting to pick up. I am sure it will be cooler tomorrow.

Yep, it's headed your way......
Jon

wsantia1

The high will be 59 tomorrow. More rain coming over the weekend but a couple of 70s in the forecast for next week. |^|
Willie

LizStreithorst

We get show once in a while.  Only once have I seen it stick for over a week.  It usually melts the next day.  Today was lovely.  Mid 80's.  It will be glorious tomorrow, too.  Rain coming in Saturday but the ground is ready to accept it after last weekend's rain.
Always move forward. Never look back.