• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:21:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,352
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 927
  • Online ever: 927
  • (Today at 02:17:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 926
Total: 926

Peabody's Paradise - Fresh water Plants - Unboxing

Started by P4Angels, April 04, 2013, 06:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

http://www.peabodysparadise.com

Overall some of the best plants, very best prices and lightning fast shipping. you all should check out their stock. I ordered these on Monday night and recieved them today (Thursday).  I give them a 5 out of 5 rating.
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Quote from: Mugwump on April 04, 2013, 06:39:51 PM
Looks nice....get em planted..... ;D

Nope just let'em get dried up.  Here's your sign...  :o
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on April 04, 2013, 06:53:35 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 04, 2013, 06:39:51 PM
Looks nice....get em planted..... ;D

Nope just let'em get dried up.  Here's your sign...  :o

smart a$$.....LOL.........how's the cost?...freight was priority right?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

7.50 standard priority shipping anywhere in the US.  Plants are under 5.00 each. Great Price, Great Selection, Fast Shipping..

Mugwump

Jon

P4Angels

He sells root tabs on the site.   if you look on his youtube page he gives all the ingredients to make your own.   I have been using seachem root tabs, but want to try out Peabody's (my next order from him 50 pack of Root tabs for $10.00).  I due use Seachem dousing on my 120 and inject CO2. Things are looking rather nice....

Ron Sower

lookout Aron!  You'll be spreading the GSAS aquatic plant growing disease to other hobbiest..!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron