• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:26:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 782
Total: 782

Friday's chow..

Started by Mugwump, April 21, 2017, 04:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...easy meal......hot dogs and chips......been a long day..... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...pizza at Barro's....!  |eat| Maybe a Blue Moon to wash it down...! mim
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Turkey & cheddar sandwich plus a large bowl of split pea soup. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 21, 2017, 06:56:35 PM

...good split pea soup can be hard to find sometimes....too many folks just add too many things to an already good thing...IMHO
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

I make a really good pea soup with ham, carrots, celery and onions.  Very good.
Barb

LizStreithorst

My old lady stopped by and gave me a steak and salad.  I gave her a chili Poblano plant and some pieces of drywall to put in the ground beside her tomato plants.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 21, 2017, 08:54:42 PM
My old lady stopped by and gave me a steak and salad.  I gave her a chili Poblano plant and some pieces of drywall to put in the ground beside her tomato plants.

...???..... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 21, 2017, 07:19:16 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 21, 2017, 06:56:35 PM

...good split pea soup can be hard to find sometimes....too many folks just add too many things to an already good thing...IMHO

My neighbor did a great job on the soup. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on April 22, 2017, 05:04:40 AM

...???..... huh

She thought that she wanted shingles, she said that she'd heard that they added minerals to the soil.  I knew that couldn't be right unless she was into adding petro chemicals to the soil.  I put my thinking cap on and decided that what she wanted was drywall because it's made of gypsum (calcium sulfate),

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 22, 2017, 07:46:15 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 22, 2017, 05:04:40 AM

...???..... huh

She thought that she wanted shingles, she said that she'd heard that they added minerals to the soil.  I knew that couldn't be right unless she was into adding petro chemicals to the soil.  I put my thinking cap on and decided that what she wanted was drywall because it's made of gypsum (calcium sulfate),

...cool......never thought of that.....does it help much?
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Bowl of corn flakes.  Been a busy week, I'm beat. 

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I've never used it myself, it's just something I knew.  I for sure knew that is was not shingles she wanted. 

Mugwump

..it's also neutral PH.....but won't help with acidy soil...
Jon

LizStreithorst

I know.  For that you need lime.  Our soil here is just slightly acidic.