• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 10:49:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 170
Total: 170

Sassy.....

Started by Mugwump, June 15, 2017, 07:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...I mean really....who's training who  huh

I mean she wants to eat in the same place the demons are fed now.....so ok......she eats, Bandit leaves his food and goes over and eats with her (til she desides he's getting too much)...meantime, Manny finishes his and cruises over to Bandits dish, Sassy finishes hers and moves over to check Manny's dish, Bandit digs in and cleans what's left in Sassy's bowl....then sees Manny at his bowl and runs over and knocks Manny aside and finally eats his food....Manny, undeterred, goes over and begins to clean up Sassy's bowl.....as Sassy eats the kibble that Bandits flips out of his bowl.....soon with no food left and all bowls duly inspected......then all turn and sit to watch me eat my Wheaties......they like the soggy ones...so I toss 'em each a morsel, or two, til they all meander  down the hall......

I'm being had here some place...................

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 15, 2017, 07:38:31 AMI'm being had here some place...................

You're a blooming pushover! ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 15, 2017, 11:29:15 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 15, 2017, 07:38:31 AMI'm being had here some place...................

You're a blooming pushover! ;D

....guilty, I guess....... huh huh huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson