• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 11:12:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,356
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 706
Total: 706

NIce male

Started by LizStreithorst, August 25, 2014, 02:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

At least I think so
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Whoa!!!!1...sweeeeet Super veil there....cross him with a standard veil if you have one....get all veils... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

He's a pretty angel Liz.
Scott

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on August 25, 2014, 02:45:22 PM
Whoa!!!!1...sweeeeet Super veil there....cross him with a standard veil if you have one....get all veils... ;D

I don't know how I ended up with some super veils.  I've always bred veil to standard.   I thought that veil to standard would give me just veils and standards and that the veil was recessive to the standard.  Of course, there is the chance that my eye tells me wrong.  Some of the ones I consider standards have kinda longish finnage for standards.

PaulineMi

That's pure elegance.  Very pretty angel.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on August 25, 2014, 02:45:22 PM

I may just have to do that.  I thought I had a buyer for the fish but it appears that I was mistaken.  I have an even better male super veil paired with a good standard female.  Whatever will I do with all these veils?  What I reallly need to do is breed a couple of standards.

Barb

Gee he is handsome!!  What a looker.
Barb