• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:06:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,352
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 907
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 901
Total: 901

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

1.  The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was
Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.   

2.  I thought I saw an eye - doctor on an Alaskan island,
but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.   

3.  She was only a whisky - maker, but he loved her still.   

4.  A rubber - band pistol was confiscated from an algebra class, because it   was a weapon of math disruption.   

5.  No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.   
Jon

LizStreithorst

Those were great ones!  I liked the whiskey maker/loved her still best.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 25, 2016, 06:34:32 PM
Those were great ones!  I liked the whiskey maker/loved her still best.

...thanks...got a few more someplace...

6.  A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for   littering.   

7.  A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would
result in Linoleum Blownapart.   

8.  Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.   

9.  A hole has been found in the nudist - camp wall.
The police   are   looking into it.   

10.  Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.   

Jon

Mugwump

...could you handle this....???

Jon

Mugwump

11.  Atheism is a non-prophet organization.   

12.  Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to   the other: 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'   

13.  I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.   

14.  A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the   Grass.'   

15.  The   midget fortune-teller who escaped from
prison was a small medium   at large.   
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wiggs

Humm ... This sounds about right! almost everyday. ;D
Jan

Mugwump

Quote from: wiggs on November 29, 2016, 07:45:14 AM
Humm ... This sounds about right! almost everyday. ;D

Yup..... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

SeaWorld Employees Place Orcas In Plastic Bags Of Water While Cleaning Tanks

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 29, 2016, 08:47:33 AM

Cute but it's gotta be photo-shopped...! 2c2
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 29, 2016, 10:36:00 AM

LOL...ya think?.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 29, 2016, 10:49:57 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 29, 2016, 10:36:00 AM

Check out the rubber bands...!!! :D :D :D :D

LOL...ya think?.....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron