• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:06:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 929
  • Online ever: 929
  • (Today at 03:06:05 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 928
Total: 929

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillT

I have snorkeled the kelp forest off of Catalina Island. Pretty cool.

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on December 25, 2015, 08:45:47 PM
I have snorkeled the kelp forest off of Catalina Island. Pretty cool.

Yes, it is...I worked at Camp Fox on Catalina for two summers when in HS/college....it was terrific diving....lots of sharks in that straight, moray eels too....my friend Randy, and I, spent our free time, either in the water, or exploring the island. Wrigley had an estate there at one time and had imported many animals to the place.....most were gone but there were some boar remaining....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

How did they get that real dog tongue inside a fake dog?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Holy Moly!  I as thinking something like a grand, not over $3,00. :o  What a fun way to save...so painless.  I have change in normal life.  Every time my purse starts getting heavy I know that I have to work at trying to spend up my change.  I will put it in my 5 gallon staineless steel cream cans that I set my asparagus ferns on.  Perfect ;D

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Can you imagine working a job like that?  Those guys better make a ton of money.  Scary work, especially for the workers who have to get it all to fit perfectly.