• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 01:59:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,352
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 906
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 906
Total: 906

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 06, 2015, 07:42:53 PM
I found the movie and started to watch it.  The beginning made me feel very unconformable.  I don't like those people.  I will try to watch it tomorrow so I can see what y'all are talking about.  If I can't stand it, it won't be the first "good" movie I didn't have the stomach to tollerate.

It's very violent....not for everyone....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

There was a movie I watched in a theater with my first husband many many years ago.  It was called Taxi Driver, I think.  I despised it.  I just didn't get it, I guess.  I think the husband liked it but he didn't defend it to me.  The movie was good.  The acting was excellent.  I believe it won awards.  Some things are simply not to my taste.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

It's very raw and if the start upsets you, you would probably be best to quite there as it gets much worst.....

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I will not watch it.   Thanks for the guidance, Dennis.
Always move forward. Never look back.

big b

Quote from: Mugwump on December 06, 2015, 07:57:17 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 06, 2015, 07:42:53 PM
I found the movie and started to watch it.  The beginning made me feel very unconformable.  I don't like those people.  I will try to watch it tomorrow so I can see what y'all are talking about.  If I can't stand it, it won't be the first "good" movie I didn't have the stomach to tolerate.

It's very violent....not for everyone....
Then I might watch it.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

BillT

It has a circular plot structure.

PaulineMi

I loved Pulp Fiction......FWIW    8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 07, 2015, 06:45:27 PM
I loved Pulp Fiction......FWIW    8)

+1.....a truly heady flick..... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon