• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:33:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,352
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 927
  • Online ever: 927
  • (Today at 02:17:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 914
Total: 915

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on October 12, 2015, 06:09:55 PM

I'm so glad that this is at the top of the page.  Every time I see it I love it more.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on October 14, 2015, 04:33:39 PM
What type of tree is that? I like it.

Hard to tell....but I'll bet it's a small sugar maple.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

big b

Quote from: Mugwump on October 14, 2015, 04:45:00 PM
Quote from: big b on October 14, 2015, 04:33:39 PM
What type of tree is that? I like it.

Hard to tell....but I'll bet it's a small sugar maple.....
Can you buy them somewhere?

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

LOLOLOLOL....OOOOOOOOOOoooooookay.....

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on October 15, 2015, 01:40:00 PM

OMG, the skinny boy will go down with the first punch from the guy with the beer belly.  Very funny.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 15, 2015, 01:44:01 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 15, 2015, 01:40:00 PM

OMG, the skinny boy will go down with the first punch from the guy with the beer belly.  Very funny.

That's Jerry Lewis..... 8) (skinny guy)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I didn't know :-[  I've seen boxers with speed and fancy foot work before.  They generally don't stay on their feet for long.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 15, 2015, 02:11:12 PM
I didn't know :-[  I've seen boxers with speed and fancy foot work before.  They generally don't stay on their feet for long.

Liz, THE Jerry Lewis..... from Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis .....an entertainer.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Lewis
Jon

LizStreithorst

I know who he is.  I understand he was very funny in his earlier movies.  I found his later stuff offensive.  I suppose he was a good man.  He raised a ton of money for muscular Dystrophy.  They were asking for money for those kids at the supermarket a few years ago.  I gave for the kids but said that I hated Jerry Lewis.  The young cashier didn't even know who he was but was surprised that I said that because another of her older customers said the same things.

I do love boxing and have seen guys in the ring who didn't belong there.  It used to be fun watching a young guy come up.  I watched the Roach brothers from Cronk gym.  One of the advantages of not having television is not being able to watch it.  The head injuries you know.  They should at least be able to wear head gear.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 15, 2015, 03:03:19 PM
I know who he is.  I understand he was very funny in his earlier movies.  I found his later stuff offensive.  I suppose he was a good man.  He raised a ton of money for muscular Dystrophy.  They were asking for money for those kids at the supermarket a few years ago.  I gave for the kids but said that I hated Jerry Lewis.  The young cashier didn't even know who he was but was surprised that I said that because another of her older customers said the same things.

I do love boxing and have seen guys in the ring who didn't belong there.  It used to be fun watching a young guy come up.  I watched the Roach brothers from Cronk gym.  One of the advantages of not having television is not being able to watch it.  The head injuries you know.  They should at least be able to wear head gear.

I've met Jerry more than a few times, I know his son Gary......a nicer man you can not find......the rest was show......
Jon