• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 12:22:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 767
Total: 767

Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, February 06, 2024, 05:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. Just checking in to say greetings. Hopefully you all are well. It was a cold but sunny day here but we will have  beautiful weather for the next 4 days to enjoy. We will even hit the 60 degree mark on two of those days so I will be looking forward to that.

I've been a little bit under the weather for the last few days with some gastro intestinal issues. I'm finally starting to feel better but am eating very lightly and drinking lots of water and tea. It was kind of rough for a couple of days.

I am going to get another back shot on Thursday and this I am going in with very minimal pain. The last time I was supposed to get a shot and felt like this I canceled the appointment and shortly afterwards the pain went through the roof and I had to wait a couple of weeks for another appointment. Not this time.

All is good on the fish and Kobe front too so it's been a good day. Have a great evening all. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi Willie and the rest of you!
Grey and cool 50s here today and rain late afternoon and tonight.

I picked up a buddy today and took him to lunch. He's got a broken arm just below his shoulder and is off work and bored to death at home. So I took him with me to the booth and got him to help me mark price tags!!!🤣

I worked the bingo floor tonight, verifying the winning cards. We had about 8 out of 13 games have spit winners and one person won the $1000 blackout bonus prize. That's a big deal!

Where and how are you, Liz?

Guess I better head to bed. Hope you're all sleeping well.

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron