• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:43:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 816
Total: 816

Sunday morn'n stormy coffee...

Started by Mugwump, June 07, 2015, 06:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...The coffee is soooo good..MMMmmm.....Storms about to move through any minute here...it'll be a fish room day, water changes and putz'n....I need to separate a bunch for a trip to Delaware  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...for now tho.....more coffee

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Rain'n like a cow pee'n on a flat rock......boom..boom.....sploooosh.....dang !!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2015, 06:12:05 AM
...The coffee is soooo good..MMMmmm.....Storms about to move through any minute here...it'll be a fish room day, water changes and putz'n....I need to separate a bunch for a trip to Delaware  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...for now tho.....more coffee

LOL. ;D ;D ;D Coffee real good today. Weather couldn't be better, sunny with temps in the mid 70s and low humidity, lights winds. ;D ;D ;D Those storms are headed this way tho.... ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2015, 07:02:50 AM
Rain'n like a cow pee'n on a flat rock......boom..boom.....sploooosh.....dang !!!

I hope it gets here for tomorrow!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 07, 2015, 11:48:57 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2015, 07:02:50 AM

I hope it gets here for tomorrow!!!

Dennis

Maybe later today/tonight for you Dennis....pretty fast mover...
Jon

BallAquatics

Yep, just checked the forecast.....  around .25" later today and another .75" spread out over the day tomorrow.  Looks like I'd better drain down the collection system so it can handle that much rain inflow  LOL

Dennis

LizStreithorst

It has been sunny and hot here for over a week.  They say that the rain will come tomorrow.  I hope they're right.  I need more rainwater for the pairs, too.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Brutal out there now...

Pressure    29.52 in
Visibility    10.0 miles
Clouds    Clear
Heat Index    82 ?F
Dew Point    72 ?F

Humidity    79%
Rainfall    0.33 in
Jon

Rjb3

We salvaged the day. Rain first, then partly cloudy. Got two rounds of trap in. First round was a 20. Not bad for me. Round two we're not disclosing. LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on June 07, 2015, 07:47:45 PM
We salvaged the day. Rain first, then partly cloudy. Got two rounds of trap in. First round was a 20. Not bad for me. Round two we're not disclosing. LOL

The rain, except for this morn'n, has been sporadic...the dew point/humidity relentless.....love our AC... ;D.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

It got to 92 outside today but the house never got above 84 which to me is tolerable.  I had to turn on the AC in my shop Friday and Saturday.  My shop is an oven.  I sure hope we get rain soon.  I used up the last of my rain water on pairs this evening.

LizStreithorst

House clean (well clean enough to appear clean if you don't look to closely), laundry done, tanks wiped down, Magnum filters changed and soaking, great big WC.  Nice day :)