• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 06:14:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 771
Total: 771

Sunday morn'n stuff

Started by Mugwump, August 25, 2013, 09:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Morn'n all, LF cory's spawned, grabbed some eggs to try and raise...the 'village' pairs are still trying to raise the same fry, although the het Koi slate has wigglers now...fry are growing like weeds and pairs are peck'n and the cotton is high.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Good lord. Mug.  You have posted Summertime from my favorite composer from my favorite opera. (my taste in opera is plebeian). I love everything Gershwin.  Rhapsody in blue and American in Paris make me stop what I'm doing and listen.   Best love song ever written is from Porgy and Bess.  Keep in mind that Bess up and left good Porgy to go to with the party guy.  She made a poor choice.  It may not be the best idea to invoke Porgy and Bess when hoping the best for your fish.

Sorry.  You touched upon something kind of obscure for a fish form that I am passionate about.  Listen to this:   It brings tears to my eyes every time.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I have a soft spot for George and Ira too.... magnificent music...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I don't like to cry when I listen to music, give me Mancini anytime...

I've got some very nice vinyl of Mr. Mancini - Dennis

BillT

QuoteYou have posted Summertime from my favorite composer from my favorite opera.

This is my favorite version of summertime:

Mugwump

Gotta love Janice.....Southern Comfort and all  ;D
Jon