• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 10:31:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,359
  • Total Topics: 18,544
  • Online today: 787
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 758
Total: 758

Boomba.....Pinoy clown/Pinoy leopard

Started by Mugwump, August 17, 2014, 04:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....This morning I moved a Pinoy clown female down to a tank with a Pinoy leopard male, waited about half a second for her to choose one of the males...love at first sight... ;D That was around 10:30 am....Scott and clan were here later, and when I showed the pair to Scott, I said it won't be long now....LOL...about half an hour later we looked and they had started...she ran the neatest spawn rows that I've see in a while here....gorgeous symmetrical rows....he followed like he was an old hand at it.....this is the first spawn for both... ;D    even they don't get it right this time...they'll not be long before they do.... ;D I'm not a fan of 'Pinoy' to Pinoy' spawning pairs...but I think these two might pull it off.....boomba..DD Pinoy fry... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

You're getting an assortment of stunners. Soooooo pretty.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 17, 2014, 05:05:48 PM
You're getting an assortment of stunners. Soooooo pretty.

Thanks Pauline.....I know what I like, and what I can get from them....but I'm also cursed because I foresee the multiple possibilities therein....my mind runs wild...LOL...because I plan for a few years out too....any breeder who breeds just for today, is missing out on his future.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

There some stunning angels Jon. I hope they do good for you.
Scott

Mugwump

They are tending real well...there were maybe 6-8 'whities' and they're cleaning those off.....both fanning well....so far, so good... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

That sounds like real good news. I have my fingers crossed over here. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JR

Jon them are some very fine angels you have there
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Possibly next time.....there aren't many eggs left....but they did tend to almost wigglers....Hmmm a thought tho....I'd better check the rest of the tank...
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I don't see any....I'll wait til the next one, I guess.... ;D
Jon