• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 07:56:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 620
Total: 620

hey everyone

Started by pashley, January 11, 2013, 10:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pashley

i know some of you will know me from angelfishkisses. i have not been very active in the fish world. life happens, i am hoping i can get some more tanks going this spring and get back into breeding. just wanted to say hi and check it out here. looking forward to getting reacquainted  and getting to those i don't. 

ilroost

pashley

P4Angels2

b125killer

Hello, welcome to the forum.
Scott

Mugwump

Hi P....I'm glad to see you pop in...Let us know when you strart up again, perhaps we can help somehow.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Welcome.  I look forward to getting to know you.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

pashley

thanks for the welcome, everyone. i look forward to getting to know all of you. thank you Jon for the offer. i probably won't do to much till it warms up here....it's cold outside. i miss my angels. still have tanks set up and i have some guppies i want to work with. if i can get things moved around and set up a few more tanks. i am hoping i can set the neon purple in them, any advice for that would be greatly appreciated.

BallAquatics

Welcome to the forum pashley!

Dennis

pashley

Jdmcfast

Welcome Pashley! I'm sure you will grow to love the info and the people here. Welcome home.
Speaking of angelfishkisses why did they shut down new registrations, do you know?
Josh

Mugwump

Quote from: Jdmcfast on January 12, 2013, 09:44:31 PM
Welcome Pashley! I'm sure you will grow to love the info and the people here. Welcome home.
Speaking of angelfishkisses why did they shut down new registrations, do you know?

Peter passed away....and Deb moved out west. She no longer has 'fish' fever like she once did, hence doesn't spend a lot of time on the forum. She and Gil, locked it down to prevent spammers from taking over...you can register, but need to PM the admin there to do it....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

pashley

hi Jon, Deb and i talked after Peter passed.  :'( i was wondering why the forum was not busy over there. i didn't even realize Gil was still over there. he hadn't posted there in like forever before i stopped getting on.

thank you Jdmcfast. i look forward to getting to know everyone here. this looks like a fun place.

Mugwump

Quote from: pashley on January 13, 2013, 11:12:52 AM
hi Jon, Deb and i talked after Peter passed.  :'( i was wondering why the forum was not busy over there. i didn't even realize Gil was still over there. he hadn't posted there in like forever before i stopped getting on.

thank you Jdmcfast. i look forward to getting to know everyone here. this looks like a fun place.

Yes, Deb and I have exchanged some words too. I still kid her about getting a tank set up...Gil, does pop in here and there....but it has been a bit since I've seen him too...I guess the towel has been tossed in...sad....those were good times...and the trips that Pete and Deb made were classic fun at it's best....those few times that we could hook up in person were just filled with fun and sharing.....and mad cap lunacy, as well...LOL...
Jon