• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 10:18:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 499
Total: 500

My Wild Flower Meadow

Started by LizStreithorst, March 09, 2014, 09:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I  have a large area planted to wild flowers.  This is the first brave soul to flower for me.  Dang thing is a work of art, is it not?

Never mind.  My camera is refusing to communicate with my computer.  I shall reboot and try again tomorrow :(
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Here ya go
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Very nice....I like flowers around our yard too. Jan has the green thumb, she plants and reseeds the flower beds every year, and it looks super.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Very Nice Wish we could have flowers in the yard. Ruby will not let them grow she digs them up as soon as they start growing. She dont dig in the yard inless there is a flower there
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Ron Sower

Our backyard is concrete, so we love our potted plants!  Linda actually grew some delicious tomatoes out there last year too!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron