• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:20:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 537
Total: 537

Thursday.....

Started by Mugwump, March 06, 2014, 05:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

We've been up for a bit....need more coffee....looks like another pot for sure...fry water changes and moving the Sunset/Koi fry this morning... ;D....the blacks are up.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Good Mornin sir

Happy to report.....
...got a BUNCH of Koi wigglers still waddling around the bottom of a 2 1/2....should be Up Friday or Sat Morning (fingers crossed)
..a small handful of wigglers that came from the Smokey Pinnoy pair still doing their thing they too should eb up Fri or Sat (not very hopeful on this batch)
...another good bunch from the Pariba Smokey/Smokey Pinnoy pair should be up Monday looking real good
...and last but certainly not least, the Ghost pair I got from you is STILL tending to a bunch of their wigglers that also should be swimming and driving mom and dad nuts Monday.Hard to keep up with mom on these....she keeps moving the bunch from one place to another. ???

Mugwump

You won't believe the kaleidoscope of fry from that 'ghost' pair......LOL>...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Cant wait to see what pops up.
Trying to keep mom and dad well fed.........so they dont decide to munch after all her hard work