• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:41:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 727
Total: 727

4th of July coffee..

Started by Mugwump, July 04, 2016, 05:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee is awesome this morn'n....MMMmm...

...it's an overcast, muggy, 64deg's....headed for around 80 later on this afternoon...possible showers...? ...we may, or may not, venture out for the fireworks tonight.... huh..  while we haven't had many mosquitoes yet, they'll be out in force with the crowds, etc....

...a few fry water changes this morn'n, over to feed Kasey's fish, then some putz'n before cooking the ribs, etc....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 here, wake up sleepy heads....  :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

ok....I just put the flag up outside.... |^|.....looks good out there with a slight breeze blowing.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Happy 4th of July everybody. Coffee is very good once again. Was going to drive down to DC but it is going to be a washout (thank goodness) so I will probably attend the community cookout. I'll bring some brats.

May do some more putzing in the fishroom. I am quite pleased with myself over the work I've in there the last couple of days. It is all in anticipation of moving the Altums (including the wild) and a few select Scalare into the 150.

When I am through with the moves I will have my 4 best breeding pairs in the four 29s that I have. My backup pairs will be in 20s.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 04, 2016, 07:56:41 AM
Happy 4th of July everybody. Coffee is very good once again. Was going to drive down to DC but it is going to be a washout (thank goodness) so I will probably attend the community cookout. I'll bring some brats.

May do some more putzing in the fishroom. I am quite pleased with myself over the work I've in there the last couple of days. It is all in anticipation of moving the Altums (including the wild) and a few select Scalare into the 150.

When I am through with the moves I will have my 4 best breeding pairs in the four 29s that I have. My backup pairs will be in 20s.

You're making good progress....cool..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...had my coffee now...feeling human again...Happy Independence Day everyone!
Careful with any fireworks!
Deck is still tacky to the touch....so no painting today. Looks like clouds and not quite hitting 70 today. So I guess we'll pack up Lucy's craft room today and remove the countertop we put in a while back.
Maybe, if I'm not too tired, I'll grill part of an animal tonight...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Well now it is raining like the amazon. Fourth of July festivities are now canceled. Rain dates have been set for different dates depending on the city. If you want to drive around a bit you can go to a different fireworks display everyday for about a week.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..it's been muggy, dark, and gloomy most the day here....no rain tho, and it kept some of the heat down....however, it's going to be a whole lot hotter tomorrow....the next few days will be in the 90's....blah....
Jon

Ron Sower

67 right now...cloudy!  Sure could stand some of that AZ sunshine  8)....right now!.... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Country to to the weather man's prediction, it has cooled down here.  I can sleep with windows and doors open!
Always move forward. Never look back.