• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 01:23:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 748
Total: 748

2nd Diagnostic today

Started by Ron Sower, April 15, 2015, 12:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Had it done. Totally different results this time. Pain level has never dropped today from before the ''anesthetic'' injection. I sure hope this was a placebo injection. I know they want to be sure that they hit the right spot and that I wasn't mentally ''prepared'' the first time to feel better. I hope to get some answers tomorrow.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 15, 2015, 12:27:40 AM
Had it done. Totally different results this time. Pain level has never dropped today from before the ''anesthetic'' injection. I sure hope this was a placebo injection. I know they want to be sure that they hit the right spot and that I wasn't mentally ''prepared'' the first time to feel better. I hope to get some answers tomorrow.

I sure hope you feel better soon Ron.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I hope that they zero in on it quick, and just fix everything....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Was this a second facet joint injection? I'm sorry to hear you're not getting relief. Hope they find a way to help you ASAP.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

I hope you fell better soon Ron
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

BallAquatics

Yep, same here, hope you are feeling better soon Ron.  It sux feeling poorly.

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 15, 2015, 06:36:23 AM
.....Was this a second facet joint injection?....
Yes...with an anesthetic. The real thing will be actually burning the nerves , essentially killing them. I didn't get time to call the doc's office today to report the results from yesterday, but I will tomorrow (thursday).

Thank you for all the good thoughts gang. I appreciate them.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Ron, I hope you feel better real soon!
Barb

Ron Sower

Thanks Barb. I hope to hear tomorrow that we can proceed with the more lengthy relief of RF burning the nerves.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Hmmm....After I gave the clinic my report of the pain levels through the day of the last diagnostic and telling them I hoped it was a placebo, they called me back and invited me for another diagnostic saying they may not have gotten the L4-L5 facet exactly on target. I guess it wasn't a placebo!!!   I set it up for this coming Tuesday but may cancel and have a consult with the doc first.  Miss Lucy is livid that they didn't get it right. She doesn't have much patience with doctors. (Not Patients. Therefore, no pun. :o)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good luck with it this time, Ron.
Always move forward. Never look back.