• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 06:25:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 564
Total: 564

Friday coffee

Started by Mugwump, September 30, 2016, 06:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...very, very good coffee this morn'n....

A cool rainy day here...probably rain all weekend.. huh

...for today??...who knows?....but some fish room putz'n for sure....couple errands?.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. Rained all night here and my sump ran all night too. Still raining but the rain is coming from the south and not the west as usual. Hope it clears up by tomorrow because Kobe and I are walking at Rehoboth beach for the SPCA. Kobe hates the rain but will dive into a pool of water in a second. huh

Water changes and putzing today. Maybe some house cleaning since I seem to have the fish room under control.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2....coffee really tastes good today.. |^| |^| |^| |^|

Dank, dark, and gloomy still.......blah
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Rain, rain, and more rain.  I think I've changed every drop of water in the fish room.  I hear thunder in the distance...  time to head back out to the fish room  LOL

Dennis

wsantia1

Finished my water changes. I still have a couple of fish to move to new quarters. I also rescued a Garter Snake from my basement window well.

It must have gotten swept up in all of that rain and ended up in there. Considering that the well has a cover and is home to a bunch of Wolf Spiders, it is quite fortunate that I decided today was a good day for water changes. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Yep...coffee's good today too!...Dean and Jil dropped by this morning to have a cup with us on the deck...

...thinking I'll actually get to removing that pony wall later today...just didn't feel like getting into it yesterday... gotta get my walk in first...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron