• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 09:55:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 737
Total: 737

Sat.'s fine cup of coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 12, 2015, 05:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...MMMmmm...very good coffee.. |^|

..about 50deg's outside, and very foggy.....mid 50's...and rain moving in......calling for rain all day tomorrow, a good fish room day ;D

..not much on the agenda for us....just the usual putz'n...fry water changes early..and cleaning the hot mags...changing floss out...some tunes?...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 12, 2015, 05:24:37 AM
...MMMmmm...very good coffee.. |^|

..about 50deg's outside, and very foggy.....mid 50's...and rain moving in......calling for rain all day tomorrow, a good fish room day ;D

..not much on the agenda for us....just the usual putz'n...fry water changes early..and cleaning the hot mags...changing floss out...some tunes?...

It's going to be a great day today. Coffee is really good and temps are going up to 66 degrees today. That folks will be a new record for today. Tomorrow it will be 70. This morning on the news they said we will NOT have a White Christmas. That is fine by me. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2.....I'm not sure we'll have a white Xmas either  huh    but we'll see....looks like temps taking a dive again this next week.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I've finished my cup.  I slept with the front door open last night because it was warm enough.  Horse got me up before dawn when she came walking in the house ::)  Horse fed.  About to head to the fish room to take care of the fishies.  Only 2 dogs this morning and I'm not going to take more :-[  I have to try and find a spring form pan and do a big grocery shopping.  I'm hot to come home and see if I can't find the dang key and owners manual to the generator and take my door off it's hinges.  I finally got up the guts to tackle it.  I bought a new door nob the other day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 12, 2015, 07:35:27 AM
I've finished my cup.  I slept with the front door open last night because it was warm enough.  Horse got me up before dawn when she came walking in the house ::)  Horse fed.  About to head to the fish room to take care of the fishies.  Only 2 dogs this morning and I'm not going to take more :-[  I have to try and find a spring form pan and do a big grocery shopping.  I'm hot to come home and see if I can't find the dang key and owners manual to the generator and take my door off it's hinges.  I finally got up the guts to tackle it.  I bought a new door nob the other day.

..did ya get home yet and find that key??...hope so.. ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm home safe and sound.  I had a very late pick-up so I had to stay at the shop for way longer than I thought.  Then I got all into the "big fear over The Beast's breaks.  but I paid bills while I was sitting around waiting at the shop.  I didn't do anything that I had planned.  I'm still trying to get over being stressed over The Beast.  I have done nothing that I had planned.  The generator will still be waiting for me tomorrow morning as will the door.  I can shop tomorrow afternoon.  I shall drive Charlotte into town.

I don't know why I freak like I do when a vehicle betrays me, but I do.  If one of my dogs had a crisis I would instinctively know what to do and do it.  I guess it's because my areas of knowledge is so limited, I think. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 12, 2015, 03:28:27 PM
I'm home safe and sound.  I had a very late pick-up so I had to stay at the shop for way longer than I thought.  Then I got all into the "big fear over The Beast's breaks.  but I paid bills while I was sitting around waiting at the shop.  I didn't do anything that I had planned.  I'm still trying to get over being stressed over The Beast.  I have done nothing that I had planned.  The generator will still be waiting for me tomorrow morning as will the door.  I can shop tomorrow afternoon.  I shall drive Charlotte into town.

I don't know why I freak like I do when a vehicle betrays me, but I do.  If one of my dogs had a crisis I would instinctively know what to do and do it.  I guess it's because my areas of knowledge is so limited, I think.

It'll all work out, don't worry....as cars age, they take on a life of their own..aches, pains, sore joints, etal....but they feel better after a little back rub... ;D

..grab a cold one, and relax..as you said "it'll be there in the morn'n"... |^|....oh....give Mary my best regards  w!w |^| w!w
Jon

LizStreithorst

Mary has turned a bad day into a good day ;)

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 12, 2015, 03:45:20 PM
Mary has turned a bad day into a good day ;)

She can do that...she always does... |^|
Jon