• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 06:15:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 762
Total: 762

Thirty Five Years and counting

Started by GraphicGr8s, December 08, 2015, 01:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraphicGr8s

Sunday will be 35 years my wife is married.
And 35 years ago a bachelor passed on with two little words.

Rented a car for Saturday and Sunday. Will get whatever I can done to the truck and take the rest of the day off. My father in law has replaced the worn parts on the passenger side since I can only get over there on weekends. Saturday hopefully the new steering rack goes in and the body panels and I can get it aligned. Even if I don't get the body panels done at least get it together and aligned and on the road again.

Sunday it's church in the morning than a 2 hour ride to Mt. Dora./Tavares. The Orange Blossom Cannonball is running the Christmas run with old No 2. A restored early 1900s era wood burning steam loco that has been in many movies with many famous actors. Most notable 3:10 to Yuma. Mt. Dora was where Bogey film African Queen.

Should be back home around 9 so Little G can get some sleep and get ready for school. He loves steam trains.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on December 08, 2015, 01:38:19 PM
Sunday will be 35 years my wife is married.
And 35 years ago a bachelor passed on with two little words.

Rented a car for Saturday and Sunday. Will get whatever I can done to the truck and take the rest of the day off. My father in law has replaced the worn parts on the passenger side since I can only get over there on weekends. Saturday hopefully the new steering rack goes in and the body panels and I can get it aligned. Even if I don't get the body panels done at least get it together and aligned and on the road again.

Sunday it's church in the morning than a 2 hour ride to Mt. Dora./Tavares. The Orange Blossom Cannonball is running the Christmas run with old No 2. A restored early 1900s era wood burning steam loco that has been in many movies with many famous actors. Most notable 3:10 to Yuma. Mt. Dora was where Bogey film African Queen.

Should be back home around 9 so Little G can get some sleep and get ready for school. He loves steam trains.

Congrat's.....have a fun day.....steam trains are neat to watch.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Congratulations!  35 years, wheee that girl should get a medal!   ;D

Dennis

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 08, 2015, 03:52:21 PM

Dennis

Yeah right. I'm the easiest person in the world to get along with.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on December 08, 2015, 08:00:53 PM
Quote from: BallAquatics on December 08, 2015, 03:52:21 PM

Dennis

Yeah right. I'm the easiest person in the world to get along with.

I'll bet you are.....really.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Well we rented a car and had a great time. Little G loved the train ride. (So did I)
Church at 10:30 got out at 12. A bit of grocery shopping then home to change. Got there about 4 for a 5 pm ride. Went from Tavares over to Mt Dora to Jeremiah's for a bite to eat. Some great food. Back at the house by 9:30. Not bad overall.