• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 06:12:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 808
Total: 808

Saturday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 07, 2016, 06:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....it's a cool rainy morn'n and the coffee is very good...MMMmmmm.....low 60's, and overcast....an excellent putz'n day...

..some fry water changes and tidying up in the fish room....tunes....coffee.....a nap likely too  |^|

..and we're in no hurry to get started.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great here. On my second cup while waiting for Kobe the wake up. Rumor has it that the Sun will make appearance today. We'll see. The weather folks have really screwed up their forecast this month in this neck of the woods. Right now it is raining lightly.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...We're moving into a week of rain and milder temps of upper 60's, maybe a 70 'sprinkled' in there too....he he...

...boomers are close by again, heavier rain expected..........I'll need to have Liz bring us some of those goats if the grass gets much taller....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 ??....Manny and I, got the fish fed..........load of wash in.....yada yada....let the day commence... ;D

..breakfast time... |^|

What's everyone got on tap for today??
Jon

wsantia1

Fish fed here too. Going to play the Power Ball in a few. I heard it's worth a lot of money this week. mim

With this rain coming down I will probably just putz around the house. I will do some WCs on the snot fry tanks (two @ 5 gallons) and I may watch the Kentucky Derby later on. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 07, 2016, 08:43:32 AM
Fish fed here too. Going to play the Power Ball in a few. I heard it's worth a lot of money this week. mim

With this rain coming down I will probably just putz around the house. I will do some WCs on the snot fry tanks (two @ 5 gallons) and I may watch the Kentucky Derby later on. ::)

"Mor Spirit".... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Coffee was good this morning! As usual..

Going to head up to the clubhouse in a few. Many men in the community are doing a Mother's Day Brunch with 2 seatings today...11 & 2. This is my 3rd year in this and the ladies usually love it. Stan and I are grooming a fellow to take over the lead next year. He grew up running his parents restaurant at the age of 16 when his Dad suddenly died. Should be a ringer for the job,,! |^|

Yesterday was a bummer. I was mentally down most of the day. It was the first day off Percoset. Very little foot pain, but I sure was dragging. Feeling a little better today. Maybe when the crowd starts to arrive the ''happy'' feeling will kick in. I'll be the greeter and mark off the people that show for the brunches. I can do that sitting down.

So pretty much, my day is full.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...so how's it going now, 'Mr Greeter' ?..... |^|....I hope your feeling move spry and spiffy.. ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

The brunches went well. I also did some serving at the buffet line and cleaning dishes for putting in the dishwasher. 2 seatings - 60 each seating. I was worn out!! My back was more sore than my foot!! But it was a good event and several people it gets better every year! I noticed these are folks that don't volunteer to help...so they better say something like that...!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron