• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 07:58:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 749
Total: 750

Friday's coffee ==>

Started by Mugwump, May 06, 2016, 05:14:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is great and we're looking forward to about an 80deg day..... |^|...of course, the temps will drop later and bring in more rain....but...a day in the sunshine anyway.... ;D

..the girls will be having the garage sale again today....no chance for tomorrow tho with that rain popping in.... wfwf

...fry water changes this morn'n...then just putz'n....I think we found the mower we've been looking for...38" deck, rider...MTD...I'll be redoing one of the fence gate poles to allow entry on that side of the house....only need about an inch, but I'll open it up several more inches....we'll grab a gas trimmer too...then we'll be set for many years.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Off to visit Terri, a few errands to run, and then out to Mom's to mow the lawn.  No rain forecast until tomorrow....  a whole dry day!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

..please give Terri our best.... |^|..have a safe trip..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Thanks Jon, will do!

Dennis

Rjb3

Mugwump

....almost feels like a doughnut run morn'n.......HMMMmmmm... huh
Jon

Rjb3

I love it when you talk about food. LOL

wsantia1

Good morning. Just sipping this great coffee while watching the rain pour down once again. It seems like it's been raining since the beginning of April.

Today the rain is coming from the Southeast. That's not our normal pattern which is usually from the midwest. huh

Nothing on tap here today. Just going to pick up the dog from the kennel around noon and chill out.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..what a gorgeous day....80deg's, sunny and breezy......we've been out in it all day too....... |^|

..I got the fence gate post cut and rigged to just pop off when I move the mower through, then simply put it back.... ;D.....now to go look at the mower again, and pick it up soon...I'll need the boys to get this puppy unloaded for sure.....
Jon

Mugwump

...stats are in....83deg's today.......20deg's cooler tomorrow with rain....... huh
Jon