• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 11:37:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 744
Total: 744

Wed. rollover back to sleep coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 04, 2016, 07:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...ZZZZzzzzzz....up now, coffee's very good.....

..started to get up, then I just rolled over and went back to sleep... ;D....good thing I'm not late for work....LOL..

Jan said a storm rolled through late last night... huh...what storm ??......a cooler day today, sunny now, but rain later ??..oh well...I'll be doing water changes and putz'n ....

..a few errands later...??...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was great again. It's amazing how I can make consistently great coffee everyday. mim mim mim

It finally stopped raining, but only for today. It will start back up when that system that's in the midwest gets here. huh

WCs on tap along with a bit of culling. I also have to take something out of the freezer or else I'll be having leftovers again later this evening. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 04, 2016, 07:48:47 AM
Coffee was great again. It's amazing how I can make consistently great coffee everyday. mim mim mim

It finally stopped raining, but only for today. It will start back up when that system that's in the midwest gets here. huh

WCs on tap along with a bit of culling. I also have to take something out of the freezer or else I'll be having leftovers again later this evening. ::)

..isn't it.....me too.... ;D...it's almost like it gets better every morning, huh?...we must have the touch... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I started the day with a good cup of coffee. Then, I went to the Sportsman club and collected a half dozen guinea foul eggs. Watch for something new from Captain Bob . . . . . . . . . . Soon.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on May 04, 2016, 08:23:02 AM
I started the day with a good cup of coffee. Then, I went to the Sportsman club and collected a half dozen guinea foul eggs. Watch for something new from Captain Bob . . . . . . . . . . Soon.

'Omelette Frenzy' ??
Jon

Rjb3

Quote from: Mugwump on May 04, 2016, 08:42:45 AM
Quote from: Rjb3 on May 04, 2016, 08:23:02 AM

'Omelette Frenzy' ??

I've got Egg Foo Young made with duck eggs. I think this new food will need a wild name using the wild guinea eggs. Wild Side? Perhaps? The eggs are loaded with iron. I can see me at the swaps. . . . "Perhaps your fish would like something on the 'Wild Side'." It's got potential. LOL

I'll collect eggs for a while and get enough for a good batch of the new food. I'm really liking the "Wild Side".

Rjb3

I could have Motley Crue playing in the background.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Pot #?????.....sun is gone...cold and winds have picked up....brrr...just ran a quick errand and froze......should have worn a coat.. wfwf
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 04, 2016, 08:20:39 AM

..isn't it.....me too.... ;D...it's almost like it gets better every morning, huh?...we must have the touch... |^|

We've got the touch here too.  Lucy and the Keurig...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 04, 2016, 02:33:38 PM

Does Kuerig count as making coffee?..... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 04, 2016, 02:34:51 PM

It does in this home...!!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 04, 2016, 02:53:17 PM

LOL...........surprise her some morn'n...make real coffee.. ;D |^| ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 04, 2016, 03:31:31 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on May 04, 2016, 02:53:17 PM

LOL...........surprise her some morn'n...make real coffee.. ;D |^| ;D
LOL..SHOCK, not surprise her is the word..! ???
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron