• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 11:44:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 735
Total: 735

Tuesday coffee..

Started by Mugwump, May 03, 2016, 05:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...what a great cup of coffee !!! ;D |^| ;D.....MMMmmmm

...about 40degs here headed for the mid 60's....and rain, of course...LOL.....

I need to do fry water changes this morn'n...and putz in the fish room...HOT mag filters need changing too....

We looked at some mowers yesterday and saw a few good ones....still looking tho.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Cool here as well.  It's going to be overcast with a high of only 62?F  Not forecast to reach the 70's until Friday.....  I my have to turn the heat back on.   :(

Dennis

wsantia1

The coffee will be great as soon as it's finished brewing. T-Storms all night and a steady rain most of the day. I guess it's catch up time around here since we were in a semi drought. I'm glad this rain will wash most of this pollen away.

Just chillin this morning. I have to get some documents together for my finance guy and this afternoon I have a Drs. appointment. May putz a bit downstairs but maybe not.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 03, 2016, 05:53:53 AM
Morning Jon.  Cool here as well.  It's going to be overcast with a high of only 62?F  Not forecast to reach the 70's until Friday.....  I my have to turn the heat back on.   :(

Dennis

We've left ours on for the last week....it hasn't come on much at all, but it keeps the chill off us, and the birds. It if doesn't need it, it doesn't come on...so why not ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 03, 2016, 06:08:08 AM

Dennis

We've left ours on for the last week....it hasn't come on much at all, but it keeps the chill off us, and the birds. It if doesn't need it, it doesn't come on...so why not ?

I have never turned mine off. It only comes on when needed anyway.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 03, 2016, 06:37:38 AM

Dennis

yeppers...+1
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 03, 2016, 06:53:55 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on May 03, 2016, 06:37:38 AM

Dennis

yeppers...+1

We had a frost day just last week. huh
Willie

Mugwump

...sunny, breezy, and mid 60's.....house/fish room open, heat off, very pleasant... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Nice day here too. Sunny with a few clouds. Mid to high 70s. Yesterday got hot. Counting on the Percoset to get me through the foot pain for the next couple days. I can walk on it today, but a little light-headed with the drug.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 03, 2016, 04:06:17 PM
Nice day here too. Sunny with a few clouds. Mid to high 70s. Yesterday got hot. Counting on the Percoset to get me through the foot pain for the next couple days. I can walk on it today, but a little light-headed with the drug.

It's good to hear that all went well........now sit your butt down and watch your fish............a new NCIS is on later too... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 03, 2016, 04:09:33 PM

It's good to hear that all went well........now sit your butt down and watch your fish............a new NCIS is on later too... ;D

I have been sitting, Mugs! Miss Lucy is taking very good care of me. A fishing buddy just came by and visited for about 45 minutes and it was good to see him.

I think when the time for my next Percoset comes around, I'll take my normal Vicoden instead. I don't like this woozy feeling I have right now. 

I really like NCIS too. Still like LA as well, and still not as big on NO.

So are you over all your congestion et. al.?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 03, 2016, 04:19:03 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 03, 2016, 04:09:33 PM

I have been sitting, Mugs! Miss Lucy is taking very good care of me. A fishing buddy just came by and visited for about 45 minutes and it was good to see him.

I think when the time for my next Percoset comes around, I'll take my normal Vicoden instead. I don't like this woozy feeling I have right now. 

I really like NCIS too. Still like LA as well, and still not as big on NO.

So are you over all your congestion et. al.?

I still have a head full, but not as bad as a few days ago....talk about dizzy?...and ears ringing....my Eustachian Tube clogs up big time with these persistent spring colds......
Jon

wsantia1

Glad you're feeling better Ron.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

LizStreithorst

I want you guys to get over all your feeling bad crap soon and go back to being indestructable.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 03, 2016, 06:04:43 PM
I want you guys to get over all your feeling bad crap soon and go back to being indestructable.

me too... ;D..."old" and indestructible....LOL
Jon