• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:14:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 840
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 841
Total: 841

Friday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 29, 2016, 06:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very good....very good...MMMmmm....a cool overcast day here, no rain ?....but another rain storm moving in later for the weekend...

...fry water changes and putz'n down in da room....then ??....Jan and 'Aut', #2 son's wife, are heading out to the next town over for the annual weekend garage sale there....it gets crazy...LOL....but they'll have fun... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good here too. The weather is crappy. Cloudy for now but I'm sure rain is about to hit us. It rained off and on last night.

Might do some housework and clean out the turtle tank. A little grocery shopping and maybe a haircut is possible also. This weather makes it hard to get going though. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 29, 2016, 09:17:51 AM
Coffee is very good here too. The weather is crappy. Cloudy for now but I'm sure rain is about to hit us. It rained off and on last night.

Might do some housework and clean out the turtle tank. A little grocery shopping and maybe a haircut is possible also. This weather makes it hard to get going though. huh

..this weather has me aching all over....back is sore, heads stopped up, ears clogged, blah.....time for a nap... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...just bum'n here....I got a couple loads of laundry done while Jan was out....then been chill'n.....blah...
Jon

Ron Sower

Missed it here today.. Got up and took care of a little business documentation on the puter. Had some great coffee with Miss Lucy and then had a business friend come by who is rebuilding her house after a fire burned hers to the ground. We discussed renting one floor of the new home from her when we snowbird back to this area. Looking good so far.

Lucy went to our g-daughter's high school fastpitch came today. Glad I didn't go....it was a horrible game and I'm glad I didn't go. I went to DOL and got my Handicap Placard so I'll be set for after the surgery Monday.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 30, 2016, 12:24:46 AM
Missed it here today.. Got up and took care of a little business documentation on the puter. Had some great coffee with Miss Lucy and then had a business friend come by who is rebuilding her house after a fire burned hers to the ground. We discussed renting one floor of the new home from her when we snowbird back to this area. Looking good so far.

Lucy went to our g-daughter's high school fastpitch came today. Glad I didn't go....it was a horrible game and I'm glad I didn't go. I went to DOL and got my Handicap Placard so I'll be set for after the surgery Monday.

..Surgery Monday ??.....and did you take and pass that test you were studying for a bit ago..??
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 30, 2016, 06:36:41 AM

..Surgery Monday ??.....and did you take and pass that test you were studying for a bit ago..??

I agree. Surgery Monday?? What ever is ailing you I hope this fixes it. Get well wishes to you Ron.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 30, 2016, 06:36:41 AM

You referring to the real estate course? No I completed it and my license was renewed. Now I gotta work...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 30, 2016, 08:51:35 AM

I agree. Surgery Monday?? What ever is ailing you I hope this fixes it. Get well wishes to you Ron.

Willie, I thought I'd mentioned it on here...I'm getting the right foot surgery done that I knew was eminant. It's a bunion like I had on my  left foot and removed 2 years ago. This recovery won't take as long because he isn't going to do quite as much cutting and screwing back together. In other words, I'm getting this one done earlier in the progression of seriousness...! 4 weeks in a boot as compared to 8 weeks on a scooter and then 4 weeks in a boot last time.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron