• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 04:57:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 765
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 736
Total: 736

Thursday's coffee...

Started by Mugwump, April 28, 2016, 06:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..well I didn't win the Lotto, it's dank, cold, rainy, miserable outside....but the coffee is fantastic !!!!!... :D

...it'll be a lazy day here for us....just putz'n and chill'n....some fry water changes, tunes, relax'n in the fish room...figuring out a way to 'zone' the fish room for more efficiency....consolidate the smaller tank/species to a section, instead of mingled amongst the other tanks, etc...

..I, also, need to shop for the cheapest sponges only....I just scored a box of the sponge guts....and they 'snap' 'hold' too...LOL...hate it when they try to float apart because they're old and don't 'snap' hold together...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...Pot #2.... :D

...with all this rain, and even tho much cooler now, everything is popping green....nice to see the green trees again.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....well good morn'n to you too..... wfwf
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Yeppers, Good Morning Jon!  Hit the ground running this morning, had to check-out some systems before folks started showing up for work at 8:00am.  Now it's off to see my best girl for the rest of the day.

ps:  It rained here last night and everything is so green and fresh smelling.  Spring has sprung!

Dennis

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

There you go, Mugs! Dennis and I were thinking about you at the same time!

Hey....What'f for breakfast?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..a big bowl of Wheaties.. ;D..out of bananas tho........rats!

....I need a nap...and it's not even 9am...... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Me too. Murphy woke me up with his nails clicking on the floor. When he's up before us...he needs to go out. Sure enough he did.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

I'm a little late to the party. Had to take Kobe to the vet. He's fine. Had a urinary track/bladder infection. It's clearing. Just have to finish the antibiotics.

Doing my water changes now. I am a day late. I haven't been a good fish parent this week. I last did a change on Sunday.

Coffee was good but the weather stinks. It's ugly outside but we need the rain so I just have to suck it up.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...good to know that Kobe's fine... |^|

...and now for more...........coffee time...

Jon

LizStreithorst

Glad he's getting better.  With Kindeys it's more often a cat problem than a dog problem, but I lost a dog due to a kidney infection back before I had a good vet.  You may want to switch his food to KD.  For sure you keep your eye out for a recurrence. 
Always move forward. Never look back.