• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 10:12:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 526
Total: 526

Good find

Started by JC, September 18, 2014, 04:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

If you guys do come get it, there will be an assortment of smaller tanks too!  And probably some fish equipment too.  I am downsizing to only 4 tanks.  And a small goldfish pond in the new backyard.  If you bring sleeping bags or air mattresses you can sleep here.  And I will offer food too.  After all, our home is known as B&B's B&B  (Bill and Barb's Bed and Breakfast).
Barb

Barb

JC, sorry I highjacked your thread.  Congrats on your good find!
Barb

JC

Hey no harm taken. If I was close I'd get that 125 from ya

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

New_b0401

Always love finding great deals like that congrats  :D

Quote from: Barb on September 20, 2014, 01:24:31 PM
Anybody want a free, used, 125 gal tank?  You just have to come get it in late January.  I am keeping the stand to put in our new garage for pottery stuff on top of and inside.  We live where Winter is mild, usually.  Eastern NC, 30 mi. inland from the Atlantic.  Anybody want a winter vacation??
Barb

Hey Barb where are you located?

Mugwump

Quote from: New_b0401 on October 15, 2014, 12:17:34 PM
Always love finding great deals like that congrats  :D

Quote from: Barb on September 20, 2014, 01:24:31 PM
Anybody want a free, used, 125 gal tank?  You just have to come get it in late January.  I am keeping the stand to put in our new garage for pottery stuff on top of and inside.  We live where Winter is mild, usually. Eastern NC, 30 mi. inland from the Atlantic.  Anybody want a winter vacation??
Barb

Hey Barb where are you located?

LOL.......feel'n like a little 'roadie' are we..... ;D ;D ;D ;D....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

It will be available the end of Jan, maybe sooner if our house is ready to move into.  And I will have some smaller tanks too. 
Barb