• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:53:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 728
Total: 728

Sunday Father's Day coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 21, 2015, 03:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....happy Father's Day guys....coffee's great here  ;D ...not sure what's on tap here today?...so we'll take it as it comes along...65 deg's now, headed to the mid 80's....the Demon and Lucifer are gallivanting around here like a couple of Bozo' this morn'n.....the invisible creatures must be teasing them again??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Happy Father's Day guy. Up and ready for the first pot. It poured here all night. It was all remnants from Bill.  Not sure what to expect when I look outside. Looking more like a two pot day now that I think about it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..actually on pot two right now... ;D...and yes, we're up early .....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Happy fathers day, dads.  I have branches to burn and more to haul today.  I better get going soon.  It will be 94 today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Happy Father's Day to all the forum Dads.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Scott

BillT

As a father, I would rather celebrate it as Happy Off-Spring Day, as my selfish genes are continuing on in my progeny who will hopefully continue this proud tradition (extending back about a billion years to to the beginning of biological evolution on earth).

Although my three siblings are childless they also can celebrate in this success since they share 50% of their genome (genes coming from the same parents) with me and about 50% of their genes are also in my kids.

I have a friend with "virtual kids". He is without children, but his identical twin brother has kids with have the same genetic relationship to him as to their biological father. I guess its "virtual" father's day for him.

wsantia1

I celebrate with all Fathers and "Father Figure" since they were some of the most important men in my life. Likewise with my childless brother, my children have 50% of his blood just like me and he has definitely been a Father Figure to them ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...afternoon pot of coffee  ;D....MMmmm...enjoying a nice fresh cup now....
Jon