• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 04:51:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 798
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 788
Total: 788

Let Saturday begin===?

Started by Mugwump, June 20, 2015, 06:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...*yawn*.....coffee's great this morn'n, I just roll'd over and slept in....right now it's a sloooowwwwww going... ;D ...80's today, little Page's birthday this afternoon...and then some yard/fish room putz'n....but now?....more coffee  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes it's Saturday and all is well here. Finishing my pot of great coffee and getting ready to go downstairs to feed the fishies. My mouth already feels back to normal. I will still stay away from hard stuff today but tomorrow everything is back on the table. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...good to hear that you're feeling better this morn'n....fish?....uh oh....LOL....late breakfast for em here today...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on June 20, 2015, 07:25:34 AM
...good to hear that you're feeling better this morn'n....fish?....uh oh....LOL....late breakfast for em here today...

B-day party cancelled...#3 son called into work....likely tomorrow tho....?

Rain/storms moving through here now....LOL...that back grass may never get cut...LOL
Jon

BallAquatics

Rain, rain & more rain here.  Between 10:00am and 3:00PM we had almost 3" of rain.  More than I could store, so I just kept changing water until it let up.  Many tanks got 100% changes with new water going in one end and day old water going out the other.  LOL  It's a good thing I like to change water!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 20, 2015, 04:01:59 PM
Rain, rain & more rain here.  Between 10:00am and 3:00PM we had almost 3" of rain.  More than I could store, so I just kept changing water until it let up.  Many tanks got 100% changes with new water going in one end and day old water going out the other.  LOL  It's a good thing I like to change water!

Dennis

LOL....that's a lot of (free) water  ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

It was a weird storm.  The rain water was quite warm, not at all cold.  Not a bit of thunder or lightening.  It moved in and just hung over the area with fairly heavy rain for hours.  The cories and plecos were going nuts with all the fresh water.  I'll probably be collecting eggs tomorrow.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Yep, lots of fresh water get's em going for sure....
Jon