• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 07:20:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 740
Total: 742

DSL Report

Started by LizStreithorst, June 19, 2015, 02:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

There were gentlemen here when I drove up after work.  It turns out that I cut the existing (not the newly planted) cable when I was rebuilding the board fence after I moved back home.  They'll put in a work order now but it will be next week before I get hooked up.  I must have thought that I was cutting through one tough root when I was digging that post hole :-[
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 19, 2015, 02:58:57 PM
There were gentlemen here when I drove up after work.  It turns out that I cut the existing (not the newly planted) cable when I was rebuilding the board fence after I moved back home.  They'll put in a work order now but it will be next week before I get hooked up.  I must have thought that I was cutting through one tough root when I was digging that post hole :-[

They should have just run a new line now......must be union?..not their job....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Not union.  No way.  Not here in Mississippi.  I'll get it eventually.  At least the satellite company has not cut me off.  I asked them to it seems like a month ago.  I thought that my time had come last night when all but the top and bottom lights on my modem were off.  Suddenly this morning they were back on and blinking.  The service is so slow that New Faithful wasn't able to download and install the new Windows update ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.